We're working on these issues last several days.
We had to completely reinstall all our build machines and create two separate build trees for builds before and after BigSur.
Also, we still can't use the latest BigSur SDK because Qt still supports only 10.15 SDK. So we spent a lot of time testing what is working and what is not working.
Because not everyone will be willing to upgrade to BigSure (because of HW limitation as same as some changes), we had to update the build system to be able to build again two different OSX distribution files.
Now, when we have this, we started testing all applications and finding workarounds for these bugs.
Unfortunately, this is not going as fast as I would like to, but it's a lot of repetitive recompilation of the whole stack and testing the best configuration.
I hope we will be able to release the first BigSure beta at the start of the next week.
Thanks for understanding.