The current trial version will not start; it prints "segmentation fault".
No further messages are available it seems.
- Distro: Debian Squeeze
- Window manager: Gnome 2.30.2
- Kernel: 3.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 x86_64
I've tried the following remedies:
- Running binaries as root / regular user
- OrmDesigner2-18.104.22.1688-Linux-64bit version (provided through live chat)
- Removing the Qt libs from the libs folder
None of the above made any difference, segmentation faults on all attempts.
I might be missing some dependencies, or perhaps it's the kernel version, but unfortunately there is no debug or error message displayed - so I have no idea.
If I should provide more / other info for you please let me know what you need / how to get it and I will gladly provide it.